1 February 2019
Rinos B.V. attaches a great deal of value to the protection of your personal data. In this privacy statement we wish to provide clear, transparent information about how we deal with personal data.
We will do everything to safeguard your privacy and for this reason we will exercise due care with your personal data. In all cases Rinos B.V. complies with the applicable legislation and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This entails that we will at any rate:
- process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which it has been provided. These purposes and the type of personal data are set out in this privacy statement;
- confine the processing of your personal data to only that data which is at the very least required for the purpose for which it is processed;
- request your explicit consent should we require it for the purposes of processing your personal data;
- ensure that appropriate technical and organisational measures have been adopted to secure the protection of your personal data;
- not pass on your personal data to any other party, unless this is required in order to achieve the purpose for which it has been provided;
- be aware of your rights in relation to your personal data, we will seek to draw your attention to them and we will respect them.
We are responsible for processing your personal data in our capacity as Rinos B.V. If you have any questions concerning our privacy statement after examining it or any of a general nature, or should you wish to contact us, you may do so using the contact details at the end of this document.
Processing the personal data of our customers and suppliers
Rinos B.V. processes the personal data of its customers and suppliers for the following purposes:
- administrative purposes;
- communication concerning your orders and/or an invitations;
- fulfilling or placing an order.
The basis for such personal data is the order that has been agreed to.
Rinos B.V. may request the following personal data from you for the above-mentioned purpose(s):
- your first name;
- any prefix;
- your last name;
- your business or other telephone number;
- your business or other email address;
- your gender.
Rinos B.V. will store your personal data for the purpose of the above-mentioned processing for a period of time equal to the term of the relevant agreement and thereafter only in our financial administration records for no more than seven years.
Supply to other parties
We may pass on any data that you provide to us to another party should this be necessary for the purposes of achieving the above-mentioned purposes. For instance, we use a third party to:
- conduct market research;
- take care of our financial and other administration;
- issue newsletters and invitations.
We never pass on personal data to any other party with whom we have not concluded a data-processing agreement. Naturally, we make the necessary arrangements with such parties (data processors) to ensure that your personal data is protected. Furthermore, we will not supply any data which you have provided to us to any other party, unless this is legally required and permitted. An example of this is where the police request personal or other data from us for the purposes of an investigation. In such a case we are required to provide assistance and, as such, we have a duty to surrender such data. Furthermore, we may share your personal data with any other party provided that you consent to this in writing.
Within the EU
We do not provide any personal data to parties that have their registered office outside the EU.
We will only process the personal data of a minor (a person younger than 16 years of age) provided that their parents, guardian or legal representative consents to this in writing.
Rinos B.V. does not store personal data for longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it has been provided or as required pursuant to the law.
We have adopted appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing. For example, we have adopted the following measures:
- any person who has access to your data on behalf of Rinos B.V. has a duty not to disclose it;
- we employ a username and password policy on all of our systems;
- we anonymise personal data and ensure that it is encrypted where there are grounds for doing so;
- we back up our personal data so as to be able to restore it in the case of a physical or technical incident;
- we regularly test and evaluate our measures;
- our staff have been informed of the importance of protecting your personal data.
Your rights in relation to your personal data
You are entitled to inspect, rectify or delete any personal data that we have received from you. In addition, you may object to us or any of our data processors processing your personal data (or part of it). You are also entitled to arrange for us to transfer the data that you have supplied to us to you or to any other party on your instructions. We may ask you to identify yourself before we can accede to the above-mentioned requests.
Where we are permitted to process your personal data based on your consent, you will always be entitled to withdraw such consent.
Should you have a complaint about our processing of your personal data, we would like to ask you to contact us about this immediately. If we fail to find a solution together with you, we will naturally find this rather disconcerting. You will always be entitled to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This is the regulatory authority responsible for the protection of privacy.
If you still have any questions or comments about our privacy statement, please contact us!
Klaas Fuitestraat 12
8281 BZ Genemuiden